- Introduction. Thanks for visiting our website. In this Policy, we will call you a “User.” By signing up, Users are sharing the following “User-Supplied Data”: (1) a first name, and (2) an email address.
- Data We Collect. We collect User-Supplied Data. We may also receive data about the time of a User’s visit to the website, the URL of the site the User came from and the URL of the site the User goes to after leaving our website. If a User visits the website from a mobile device, we may receive the User's location based on the device’s location settings, but we will ask the User to opt-in before we use GPS or other means to determine the User’s specific location. When we say “User Data” we mean all of the above.
- Sharing User Data. We will not share, rent or sell User Data to third parties ever. Although User Data may be stored and/or transferred to third parties that help us operate the website (“Service Providers”) all data will be encrypted at collection and remain so until the User requests their data be deleted. Therefore, Service Providers will have access to User Data only in encrypted form, and to the extent reasonably necessary for them to provide the services we need to run the website under reasonable confidentiality terms. We may share User Data (a) in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief we are required by law to do so, (b) to protect ourselves, the User, or other Users, and to prevent misconduct or abuse of the website.
- How we Store User Data. User Data may be stored and processed in the US or in any other country where we maintain facilities. We do not guarantee that User Data could not be accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed. By signing up on the website, each User consents to the transfer of information to the US or any other country in which we maintain facilities and the use of the User Data by us and our affiliates and service providers for the purposes of contacting the User to advise them that Troo is ready for the User to create an account on the Platform.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect information on anyone under the age of 16 or allow such persons to register on the website. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information without delay. If you believe that we have collected information on someone under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Consent. Submission of User-Supplied Data constitutes the User’s consent to this Policy. Users are entitled to withdraw consent for the use of their User Data. If they do, we will erase their User Data without delay. Users can withdraw consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Portability. Users are entitled to download their User Data and send copies elsewhere. Users can request a copy of their User Data from email@example.com.
- Changes. We reserve the right to modify this Policy and will notify all Users of material changes before they become effective.
- Cookies. When a User visits this website, the User’s computer or device will receive a small file (a “Cookie”). Cookies help us open and maintain a live connection between the User and the website and are not used for any other purpose.
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- You must not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the website.
- You must not submit false or misleading information to the website.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or malicious code.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the website for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- By registering on the website, you hereby grant to us a right to use, store, and process your name and email address, including the right to email you in the future.
- We are not liable to you for any loss of User Data.